Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
UrHookUp said:
Urathane is the best.

Pmpfactory.com will be introducing the Roadster Kit for the 05/06 cars in next month. Similar to the version for the 99-04 they currently have that makes them look like a 05 but better. They also are coming out with a 2007 Cobra Replica kit for the 05/06 and 99-04. direct bolt on. that will be out in about 3 months.
Man, that looks great. I like the '05/'06 look, but haven't been crazy about the front end. It is almost too much a 'wide mouth' look for me and reminds me in some ways more of an old Charger than an earlier 'Stang. The front end in this kit for the '99-'04s, to me, has less of a wide mouth and captures the idea of modernizing a classic Mustang look even better. Nothing against the 05/06s, they are very nice. I just like this better. I also like that you could unbolt it and put the car back to stock pretty easily. Now if I could only afford the kit! I wonder if they have louvres for the rear quarters on a coupe like the ones offered for the new Mustangs? I'll have to investigate that.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.