Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A pair (yes, two cars) of Knight Rider Mustangs from the 2 hour movie just sold for $300,000 for the set. Then to top it off the winner also got an allocation for the last (#1576) 2009 Shelby GT500KR at list price. Simply awesome. I was thinking aobut whipping out my check book...:gringreen

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Well, now that you have two houses you have someplace to stay when your wife throws you out...:gringreen

·
Registered
922 Posts
So since they sold them, I take it there won't be a new Knight Rider series? :(

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So since they sold them, I take it there won't be a new Knight Rider series? :(

That is my guess as well. Now, although the two Knight riders would be cool to own, having the allocation fo rthe last 2009 GT500KR at MSRP would be awesome too.

·
Registered
626 Posts
The fact that the two KITT cars are clones completely kills it for me. I was expecting custom GT500s. The cast can't drive a manual either, so one (or both) is an automatic.

Having a crack at that last KR would be nice though.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
is this a new B/J show? I saw this on speed but thought it wasa reair from Scottsdale AR.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
yes sir ....its the new show. wish I had looked closer this morning. maybe there will some reair's???

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
I was watching the Barrett-Jackson last night but I missed that one. I love how the bidders really get into the bidding and how the crowd get behind them. Be nice to have money to play with like that.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I caught the last of it, there was some nice mustangs roll through there. I still like the Roush P-51 they auctioned, the bidder gets to ride in a P-51 plane with Jack Roush.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.