Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some ideas on striping my stanger! I am looking at either white or silver stripes. If someone has Photshop skills and can show me some ideas it will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found some others as well, thanks for that link. I think I will probably go with Silver.

·
Registered
532 Posts
It's your car and your call, but since you're adding it aftermarket, I'd consider a silver blue... makes your car unique, and will be a good blend with the Kona...

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
If your wheels are silver, I'd go with silver stripes.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have flat black stripes on mine from the factory.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just ordered black stripes - hash marks for my fenders

im in the market for black rims and i got black louvers for my 1/4 windows

plus a nice dark tint in 2 weeks and im loving it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just ordered black stripes - hash marks for my fenders

im in the market for black rims and i got black louvers for my 1/4 windows

plus a nice dark tint in 2 weeks and im loving it.
Post some PICs when you are done. Even with the wheels I have now I think flat black may look great as well.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Looking for some ideas on striping my stanger! I am looking at either white or silver stripes. If someone has Photshop skills and can show me some ideas it will be greatly appreciated!
I'm actually thinking of doing the same, white or silver as well. A few of my friends have been telling me lately how awesome the Kona blue would look with stripes, but that's a BIG appearance change and I'm not sure if I really want to do it... there are some awesome pics out there, including my desktop at work... but that happens to be a kona blue Shelby GT500 with stripes, so it's a bit different lol.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I want the fender hash stripes and something on my hood. I would do black because I already have black rims.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts