Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if these will fit our 'stangs, seeing as I mostly see them on imports and ebay says it doesn't fit my vehicle on their useless car compatibility toolbar. 17x7.5 Konig Feather, 45mm offset, 5x114.3 bolt.

1 New 17x7 5 5x114 3 Konig Feather Black Wheel Rim | eBay

Also wanted to see if anyone has owned Konigs and can comment on the finish and durability. These are dirt cheap and each one weighs about 7 pounds less than the stock 17x7 rim, so they are very enticing as I'm all about making my car faster :)

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Seems like a lot of offset for only a 7.5 width wheel.

Looks as though they should physically bolt onto your car but probably wouldn't look as good due to that large offset. Possible they may have caliper clearance issues too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. What offset would be ideal for our cars?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback too, spaz. It was lots of help.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Konig's are more of an import wheel. That is really a subaru wheel, but definitely fits our stangs. You will run into a problem of finding lugnuts that work with our thread pattern since it is much larger than a Subaru. Here is what I found to work with my old Konig's:

Chrome Mustang Locking Lug Nuts (Set of 20) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

Konigs are generally a cheaper brand. They will weigh a bit and have about average finishes. The center cap was a piece of junk. My TSW's are a far better quality wheel, but I guess a person gets what they pay for. The Konig's worked just fine and looked good, which is all a person needs from a street wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts