Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got the car tuned after finishing my Kooks long tube header and catted H pipe install. My car is a 2007 GT and only has CAI and exhaust upgrade with Ford racing mufflers by Borla. My HP before the Kooks install was 282 RWHP and after ended up with 299 RWHP. The 282 was with just the CAI and mufflers. Still running on 87 pump gas. With my under drive pulleys installed this week I am hopeing to get over that 300 mark at the wheels. I guess this isn't bad at all for completely stock engine with only CAI and exhaust. I am estimating that should be about 345 or so at the fly wheel since I have a 5spd. I know for all you people with Superchargers those are some low numbers but bear with me. I am hopeing to get the Supercharger in the next year or so. LOL

Just wanted to put the numbers up there for anyone looking to do similar install on their car.

·
Registered
219 Posts
switch to 93 octane and see that HP number go over the 300 mark

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kooks are expensive. I got the Kooks Long tubes and catted h pipe for 1430.00 that includes tax and shipping. I ordered them from Modular Depot here in KY. The catted h adds a little more due to the cats but the sound is well worth it.

Where did you buy it from and how much did you pay?

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I got mine for 1050.oo shipped. Your going to love them.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You suck. LOL I wish I could have got that kind of deal. I paid exactly what was on Kooks website and Modular depot split the shipping. I know they made a few dollars but o well. The are great guys and have always done me right. They have done a great job tunning both mine and my brother's car.

I got mine for 1050.oo shipped. Your going to love them.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Bkid - 1,050.00 shipped - with cats? Please share where you got them from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.