Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Kooks complete exhaust system with O/R X-pipe and LT's. Firstly, Kooks X-pipe sounds like rice. Secondly, this is how it looks at 13K miles, 360 degrees exhaust leak :fuming:. H-pipe is ordered. Next time I will not go with Kooks.

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
yeah too funny since a very infamous person on this forum knocks BBKs for poor quality and I've had no problems in 5 years with mine...let's just say he thinks he's bullet proof.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, that is bad. Let us know how their customer service is when you tell them what happen.
I'm in Russia, Mustang is not european-market car. Kooks is not represented here too. So, no warranty and customer service.:sadcry:

·
Registered
182 Posts
wow thats crazy, sucks you have no warranty. My Kooks exhaust still looks brand new at 10K miles. Might want to call them and see if they can do anything for you, worth a shot, worst they can say is no.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Yes, this looks like something they may help with. I would guess they would want to say that this was a defective part and replace it, because if this is not defective, I won't be buying any of their stuff. I would call them Monday morning.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for advice! I'll call them :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.