1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Can't hear the videos, since i am in Biology Lecture, but when we head up to the lab i will play the video.

Did it show a big increase in hp/tq on the dyno? You happy you bought them?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Sounds GREAT!!!!!!! i got a set of the kooks 1 5/8 and there O/R Xpipe. n ported heads and cams. all going in very soon.

yours is so loud im wondering what mines gunna be like after i do that work to my car. i got the bassani SS axlebacks. Hopefuly not to loud so cops get pissed off.

·
Registered
494 Posts
This setup is on the way to me now but with a catted h,c&l cai and sct also. Just hoping it sounds as good as yours.I know the h and x have different sounds but watching the videos gives me something to look foward to since the kooks lts are on back order.:hihi:

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
Damn computer speakers just don't do it justice.:D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sounds GREAT!!!!!!! i got a set of the kooks 1 5/8 and there O/R Xpipe. n ported heads and cams. all going in very soon.

yours is so loud im wondering what mines gunna be like after i do that work to my car. i got the bassani SS axlebacks. Hopefuly not to loud so cops get pissed off.
screw the cops lol. I got magnaflow magnapacks on mine with the kooks headers and O/R x pipe and its the best sounding combo to me IMHO

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
screw the cops lol. I got magnaflow magnapacks on mine with the kooks headers and O/R x pipe and its the best sounding combo to me IMHO
HAHA. cops in my area are bad news lol. Do you have a sound clip/video on your setup?

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Sounds good!!!:bigthumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.