Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down to Kooks Exhaust last week (for work coolbeans.gif ) and I had to pick up a pair of their side pipes for my Boss. They are a beautiful work of art! They have two slip joints which make it very easy to adjust perfectly.

I installed them that night with my QTP cutouts, I'm glad I have them because when these bad boys are open they're LOUD (the factory side pipes have baffles, these don't). I knew I would have issues with dragging since I'm on T-Springs but after a week of driving you get used to what you can and can't do. These are easily one of my favorite mods I've done to my car even though they're probably also the most impractical. I also have GT500 axle backs but I'm pretty sure all the sound is coming out the side when open. They sound as loud as my dad's Superformance Cobra with all the good gurgling and popping on decel with the trac-key. The only problem I have now is that I want Kooks headers and mid pipe!

Yes the Rev limiter works well, I was a little excited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrxMZT26zEg&list=UUqbW0yAkJEo7Z_HosHeS5Gw

R

·
0 Posts
When you put the headers and mid pipe on, it will just sound like sex with a track pack. haha! When you do another exhaust mod please make another video because im just inthrauled on how good it sounds!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice. I put the Boss 302 pipes on my car along with the QTP cutouts and love how it sounds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts