3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark Your Calendars for:
The Fourth Annual
KSHE 95 Rock & Roll Car Show

Sunday, April 20th, 2008
Now at our New Location…
GCS Ballpark | Sauget, Illinois

KSHE 95 invites you to join us for the 4th Annual KSHE 95 Rock & Roll Car Show on Sunday, April 20th, 2008 at GCS Ballpark in Sauget, Illinois!

KSHE 95 has taken the car show experience to a new level with the creation of the KSHE Rock & Roll Car Show! This “All-American” event will be unlike any other in the St. Louis area. KSHE’s Rock & Roll Car Show will feature American classic cars, muscle cars, hot rods and modern American muscle cars! This is not your typical car show. No Porsches or Ferraris – just good old fashioned “American Iron.”
Plus, this year we have made the changes YOU asked for! New Classes! Better Parking! More Concessions!

Coming soon…check out www.kshe95.com for more details!
Hope to see you there!

Had a superb time last year, though they used the points system for judging and unless you had a trailer queen a trophy was hard to come by.

This show has grown into one of the largest in the St. Louis Mo. area and is one of the first of the season.

Last year it was at St. Louis International Raceway, but the green grass of the ballpark will be cooler than all that asphalt.

The ballpark is right off I255 at the Mousette Lane exit about 2 miles south of I64. You can see the Gateway Arch from the grounds.

Hope to see you all there!:toot_toot::yourock:

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
I am wondering if they will have it cause of all the flooding back there?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am wondering if they will have it cause of all the flooding back there?
Sauget is completely dry. Sauget didn't flood in The Great Flood of '93 either.

This area is on the eastern side of St. Louis Municipal Airport's industrial complex. [Not to be confused with Lambert/St. Louis International which is in the NW section of St. Louis county] This in in Illinois.

The baseball/show grounds are immaculately maintained as well. Great setting for a car show!

Live Rock N Roll all day and KSHE will broadcast live from the show all day too. High Ho Sweetmeat!:shiny:

We didn't have a portable dyno last year either! You get to watch the participant results on a big screen TV and all will be street cars with the owners seeking to get some real numbers.

Over 500 participants in the show!

BTW, Sweetmeat is the mascot....:shigrin

Got my first FM radio in 1992 and KSHE has been the staple Rock N Roll station since forever!:bigthumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.