Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a 1990 5.0 lx convertible. i'm oringinally from pompano beach, fl(just north of ft. lauderdale) and i had a considerable amount of work done at a aplce in pompano called Mustang Specialties, with which i was very happy with,; but have since relocated to orlando, fl for college. but anyways i asked for some references to some good mechanics/mustang specialty/domestic high performance shops in the orlando area. i got references for Lugo and LaMotta performance. wanted to check up on them make sure they're wat i'm lookin for. can somebody give me a rundown on either of them?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've heard of LaMota performance on magazines like 5.0 and it seems like they know what they are doing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After reading this thread i decided to take my car to Mobile Oval Auto Repair for repairs. After having my turbo and programmer installed at another shop in Orlando the car began hesitating and blowing lots of smoke every once in a while and was getting worse. Myron went through my car very methodically and knew the electronics and wiring as well as the design engineer that built it. I was very impressed and would recommend this shop to any Ford owner.

Note: This is a small shop and if you drove by it you probably wouldn't stop, but the attention to detail and the skill level is amazing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i own a 1990 5.0 lx convertible. i'm oringinally from pompano beach, fl(just north of ft. lauderdale) and i had a considerable amount of work done at a aplce in pompano called Mustang Specialties, with which i was very happy with,; but have since relocated to orlando, fl for college. but anyways i asked for some references to some good mechanics/mustang specialty/domestic high performance shops in the orlando area. i got references for Lugo and LaMotta performance. wanted to check up on them make sure they're wat i'm lookin for. can somebody give me a rundown on either of them?
I have had lots of work done on my Mustang At Lamotta performance ,they really know what they are doing and they have a Dyno as well .

·
Registered
53 Posts
Lamotta his hands down the BEST place to go for your Mustang in Orlando. I go there for my V6 and my buddy goes for his Cobra and they do nothing less then 110% for your car. The best of the best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts