Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is a rendering based off of the spy shots from a few days ago. This is probably pretty spot on. Sure, there is no doubting the family resemblance to the Fusion, but it's got it's own look and still looks like a Mustang to me. I am excited to see what the overall proportions of the car look like, that's what I think will make or break the new design.

More info: Autoweek

·
Registered
342 Posts
Not bad, reminds me of the Charger more than anything, at least at that angle. The only thing I wouldn't like in that case is all that black plastic.

·
Administrator
13,253 Posts
I like it except for those big boxy things at the bottom of each corner. Even fog lights won`t make them look better.

S

·
0 Posts
The 1 Thing that this rendering is missing, is the Blue Oval "Ford" insignia (on the very front of the Hood that Ford Has Confirmed will be on the the S550 Mustang.....They said that they will place the Ford "Badge" on the Mustang, because people in other Countries may NOT know who the Actual Manufacturer is!.........crazy2.gif.......Absolutely Ridiculous!!

Sean.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
The 1 Thing that this rendering is missing, is the Blue Oval "Ford" insignia (on the very front of the Hood that Ford Has Confirmed will be on the the S550 Mustang.....They said that they will place the Ford "Badge" on the Mustang, because people in other Countries may NOT know who the Actual Manufacturer is!.........crazy2.gif.......Absolutely Ridiculous!!

Sean.
I like the fact that I have no Ford badges.

"Badges!? We don't need no stinking badges!"

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

S

·
0 Posts
The Fox had it not sure why they went away from it.
The WHOLE Reason that Ford Chose NOT to put the Blue Oval on any of the Newer Mustangs, is that Everyone is just supposed to know its a "Stang" ......And EVERYONE knows who makes the Stang!:) ......I want them to Keep that stinking Oval Badge off our Stallions!........The Newer Mustangs are the ONLY Car that does NOT have the word FORD on it!....Or Printed In it!.......

Sean.

·
Registered
727 Posts
That render looks awesome! Hope it does look like that in reality.

I vote for NO BLUE OVAL EMBLEM. Fox Mustangs were the only Mustangs to not wear a running pony badge, which takes a lot of identity from the car.

They can place a blue oval on the back if they want, that´s as much as I´ll take...

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I vote for no blue oval either. I like the Pony instead.

·
Registered
851 Posts
The WHOLE Reason that Ford Chose NOT to put the Blue Oval on any of the Newer Mustangs, is that Everyone is just supposed to know its a "Stang" ......And EVERYONE knows who makes the Stang!:) ......I want them to Keep that stinking Oval Badge off our Stallions!........The Newer Mustangs are the ONLY Car that does NOT have the word FORD on it!....Or Printed In it!.......

Sean.
Not to be a debbie downer, but the fake gas cap on our mustangs has Ford printed on it, it's hard to see but it is there.

I agree with the blue oval on the hood taking away from the car, but then again I am not too excited about the s550 design so far.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Not to be a debbie downer, but the fake gas cap on our mustangs has Ford printed on it, it's hard to see but it is there.

I agree with the blue oval on the hood taking away from the car, but then again I am not too excited about the s550 design so far.
But its not the blue oval so that's ok.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
S

·
0 Posts
My 18" GT wheels had the blue oval in the middle of each. So that's four blue ovals right from the factory.
Yeah, those are the same caps that come on every base wheel (even the Focus) Those are the FIRST thing that you are supposed to Mod. out.

Sean.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks too much like a Charger/Fusion combo to me. Im all for the no blue oval though.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Another rendering that just surfaced. Looks pretty good IMO

1 - 20 of 29 Posts