Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Another rendering that just surfaced. Looks pretty good IMO

This rendering look pretty similar to the first one posted, and they both remind me too much of other cars. I'm gonna miss the unique look of current gen stangs. That said, this doesn't look bad, maybe a little odd. I'll keep my 2012, but this will sell like hotcakes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This rendering look pretty similar to the first one posted, and they both remind me too much of other cars. I'm gonna miss the unique look of current gen stangs. That said, this doesn't look bad, maybe a little odd. I'll keep my 2012, but this will sell like hotcakes.
Im not sure if its just me but the fact I don't see a rear wing of any kind kinda turns me off.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I think this rendering (and the car) if it is accurate definitely shows that Ford is gearing towards capturing a younger crowd. Looks a lot like the lines of the 370z and FR-S/BRZ, not that it's a bad thing.

Part of me will miss the retro look, I bought a 14 for that reason, but I am happy to see this new direction. Hopefully it pans out and Ford sells them like hot cakes.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

So now there's this rendering... which for the most part totally rules.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Yeah I'm definitely liking this latest one :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
777 Posts
Another rendering that just surfaced. Looks pretty good IMO

I think that looks great!! Now just can't wait to see the rear!

·
Banned
2,225 Posts
Only thing that looks Mustang to me is the pony emblem in the grille. Otherwise it looks like a "foreign" something. Don't care for the rear quarter window either. But like everything else new it may grow on me sometime in the future. I remember how ugly I thought the tail light change for 2010 was. Now I own and like those tail lights.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts