Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I installed the Roush rear spoiler, wasn't too bad to install, except for when I was drilling holes in the rear quarters, you car lovers must know what I was feeling. It took about 2 hours. Today I installed the ignition start button that goes in place of the power point above the radio, That took about 2.5 hours but it was real easy, only took that long because I was taking my time tearing apart the dash and center console, not to scratch anything. It looks like it's factory installed when it's in, the chrome bezel that came with it, matches the chrome on the dash around the heat vents. Looks great and works great too.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sounds sweet.........pics please.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was late last night when I finished, so I took some pics today.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
103 Posts
silly question

just a quick question on your starter button : I assume you engage the key and then turn ignition on, then press button to start. To turn off to you just turn key back ? Also assume the immobiliser system that reads the key is unaffected.
I was really keen on one of these before christmas, then I went back to Ireland for holiday and my Dad has one as standard equipment on his new Toyota Corolla ! It starts and stops the engine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To turn off to you just turn key back ? Also assume the immobiliser system that reads the key is unaffected.

Yes, you just turn off the car the same way as before the start button.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.