Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres something that isn't even worth the time to do. A guy around here wants me to race his celica. He thinks that his stock, extremely beat up car that came from the factory with 136hp and 140lb/ft in a 3000lb car will not just beat, but absolutly kill my mustang. Any takers on this?:sterb:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Note: link up there is not to his car. his car has been parked under a semi before, has a spun bearing, ect...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Well, if you tow him he might stay right behind ya the whole time...But that's a big if! :p

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha thats what in talkin about!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Make sure he doesnt put on his stickers or a big wing.. then you'll be in trouble.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehe, there isn't a strait enough place to "install" a sticker mod

·
Registered
171 Posts
hey it was good for a laugh...i've got an idea though to make something out of this thread...give any one of these a try...

tell him you'll only race him...
...if you can pull 2 plug wires in your stang
...if he's sprayin' (and say something retarded like) cheeze whiz
...if he removes the front/back seats (milk crate will work here)
...if he'll put a K&N sticker on his back window to make it "fair"
...if he will read this thread first

accept his offer to race, then...
...when you get lined up say "wait a sec" then turn around and stage your car backwards
...don't show up (my fav')
...start off in 3rd
...give him a 3 second head start (maybe you could stall on launch for this)
...take off even w/ him, let him get ahead of you then blow by him while merging into his lane
...go for 2 out of 3 letting him think he's well-matched against you and lay down the law on the 3rd (perhaps in combo w/ previous)

the idea would be to make this guy realize what an absolute f-ing moronic idiot you and everyone else that reads this thinks this guy is.

any other ideas out there?

·
Registered
158 Posts
blackened said:
hey it was good for a laugh...i've got an idea though to make something out of this thread...give any one of these a try...

tell him you'll only race him...
...if you can pull 2 plug wires in your stang
...if he's sprayin' (and say something retarded like) cheeze whiz
...if he removes the front/back seats (milk crate will work here)
...if he'll put a K&N sticker on his back window to make it "fair"
...if he will read this thread first

accept his offer to race, then...
...when you get lined up say "wait a sec" then turn around and stage your car backwards
...don't show up (my fav')
...start off in 3rd
...give him a 3 second head start (maybe you could stall on launch for this)
...take off even w/ him, let him get ahead of you then blow by him while merging into his lane
...go for 2 out of 3 letting him think he's well-matched against you and lay down the law on the 3rd (perhaps in combo w/ previous)

the idea would be to make this guy realize what an absolute f-ing moronic idiot you and everyone else that reads this thinks this guy is.

any other ideas out there?
hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the staging backwards. The thing has flip up headlights, and they are always up, wait, bent up. they wont go down and he got some of those blue lights for it, the most expensive thing on it is the aluminum shifter knob. The dash is so badly cracked if it wasn't held together with plumbers tape ( big strips of steel with holes in it) that it would actually fall in half! I really need to get pics for you guys. What an ass.

·
Registered
244 Posts
i raced my brothers RS Integra once, and just so I wouldn't hurt his feelings (he's my brother you know) and let him look good in front of his friends, I took one for the team and started the race in 4th gear...it was bad for my tranny and clutch I know that...i could smell how bad it was for my clutch, but it was fun, when I finally starting catching rpms I caught up to him and stayed at his speed until we hit the finish line (the next stop light that turned red). So it was too close to call we said. This built up over the months though and it culminated in a race against our neighbor's SC Thunderbird...
*I posted the video to this race in a seperate thread*

Tell him the only way he'll possibly have a chance is if you stage together, then get out of your cars, run behind them, and push them down the street

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea no ****, these guys are "rather big boys" and if one drove, it would be another 300+ in weight

·
Registered
122 Posts
You should place a bte, like loser buy the winner gas and go find the most expesive station in town. Or if you want to be a high roller bet a new set of tires.

:dunce: 100th post:dunce:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Dude those celica's suck ass. I raced one with my 02 saturn sl2 and walked him like nothing, he took off squealing and I left my badass traction control on LOL. Hey he revved first heh heh. And if my sl2 weighing like 2400lbs with 120hp/tq could kill one ANY mustang could. Well probably not the stock 88hp/2.3L stangs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.