Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have 2018 ecoboost it's been a week that my launch control and line lock is not working and I have no idea why it stopped working because it was working fine 2 weeks ago. I noticed last week that my launch control 'LC' indicator was acting up its was blinking like crazy and after that it just stop showing up. I check my track app menu/status menu it says launch control is unavailable even though I've turned it on and along with it line lock is also grayed out.
Can anyone tell me what could be an issue !?

I tried searching forums for similar issue ,but I couldn't find any post thats why i created new one.

Thank you.

I just noticed I've posted in wrong section anyone delete this. I'll post new thread in appropriate section.

Hello everyone,

I have 2018 ecoboost it's been a week that my launch control and line lock is not working and I have no idea why it stopped working because it was working fine 2 weeks ago. I noticed last week that my launch control 'LC' indicator was acting up its was blinking like crazy and after that it just stop showing up. I check my track app menu/status menu it says launch control is unavailable even though I've turned it on and along with it line lock is also grayed out.
Can anyone tell me what could be an issue !?

I tried searching forums for similar issue ,but I couldn't find any post thats why i created new one.

Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts