Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have pretty much everything i need to install a supercharger/turbo i was leaning towards a novi 2000 tuner kit which is about 3300 bucks new....got on search here and found people talking about on 3 performance so i checked them out well a kit from them is $1,815.00 USD and thats total.... i know a k-member to but what 600-700 bucks for a kit looking at a total of less than 3000 dollars and avoid the part where in the future when i do my motor build and go to a turbo setup just do it now and not waste the money on the centri cupercharger!!!

I got all my fuel upgrades plus a little more but ill list everything i have and you turbo guys let me know of anything else ill need besides what i have/gonna get/what is in the kit.....

*What I have
39 lb injectors
90mm maf
pi intake/install kit
bbk plenium/78mm throttle body
255lph walbro intake fuel pump

*What i still have to order
Intercooler
SCT Tuner (for temp tune to get to a dyno)
K-Member (for turbo if i go that route)

I may be forgetting some things but i appreciate any help for yall thanks alot!!

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
smart move......good luck on the build

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well im hoping its a smart move im trying to do my research first im almost kinda skidish on it but from what i hear they are good kits with a good turbo......i never thought i would find a kit that decently priced but im leaning towards it and if i do decide to go turbo ill let yall know how the install goes once i get back home :kooky:

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
well in the meantime look at some youtube videos and watch the Fords fly...search "Turbo mustang"

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know right never done it but got **** head friends with boosted honda's and wouldnt run me till they did boost them so now it's my turn to shine haha :gringreen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts