Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new arm rest cover from mike and i love it! Its really well made and feels a lot better then that rubber thing. Its really easy to put on and it gives you a really nice look iinside. I would get one of these if you dont have one! :bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Looks good, more info please, how much, who to talk to to get one, how is it "attached". TIA
I have both the arm rest cover and the shifter boot. Both are very nice and very high quality. PM amustangrocks, he can get you one and let you know the pricing. As for the install, you take the cover off the car and slide it on, then put the arm rest back on the car. The install is very easy and even comes with step by step instructions with pictures. I'll see if I can get some pics up later

·
Registered
924 Posts
Is it real leather? I covered mine with vinyl over foam but that one looks nicer with the stitching. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Is it real leather? I covered mine with vinyl over foam but that one looks nicer with the stitching. :bigthumbsup
It is real leather and it's padded too

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
I got my new arm rest cover from mike and i love it! Its really well made and feels a lot better then that rubber thing. Its really easy to put on and it gives you a really nice look iinside. I would get one of these if you dont have one! :bigthumbsup
thanks jared. it feels good under the elbow doesnt it? i love mine. those couple wrinkles should come out in a short time. you also might be able to pull it back off, work that leather with your hands and then re-install the bottom pc. installing seat covers and stuff is a little tricky, but we tried to make it as user friendly as we could :)

i see you have the dove gray int.? maybe in the future if we can keep going we can get some gray leather and really hook you up. we would like to add some colors, but for this year we can only do black to try to get things going.

05mystang is the only one thats attempted a leather shifter boot. its a very tricky install with gluing involved. heres a couple pics of the leather in our 05 and 06 stick ;)

pm me if interested :winks

Attachments

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It feels great under the elbow! It makes driving that much more enjoyable. I do have the gray interior but one day i would like it to be black with blue accents and carbon fiber dash and other pieces.

·
Banned
1,104 Posts
How much for one? I think I need this in my life! I've always disliked the hard plastic cause I rest my elbow there alot.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Looks good Mike, I had this one installed a couple of years ago, I really like it , its not padded but still a looker :yup:

Mustang Arm Rest Cover

Attachments

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hammerdown: PM amustangrocks, he makes them and can give you all the info!

rockinblues: Thats a sweet cover, but the pad in it makes such a difference its crazy.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
hammerdown: PM amustangrocks, he makes them and can give you all the info!

rockinblues: Thats a sweet cover, but the pad in it makes such a difference its crazy.
+1 on the padding. That combined with the good leather and excellent workmanship, it really adds a feeling of quality which is definitely lacking in the interior. I also have the shifter boot, which is also really nice. The install on that is a little trickier though but not too bad

·
Registered
175 Posts
Got mine today....15 minute easy install. Looks factory and much nicer than the other brands out there. Maybe he would make some with colored stitching like the upholstery in the new Stangs. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just ordered my imported leather arm rest from amustangrocks! I can't wait! I wish everyone the best luck that designs and invents these wonderful products for our stangs! :yelpleased:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Just got mine today. I will install it this weekend can't wait!!! Now I just wish we could get the leather dash like the GT-500s.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Just got mine today. I will install it this weekend can't wait!!! Now I just wish we could get the leather dash like the GT-500s.
Leather dash cover ? I'd buy one in a minute ! Someone work on this..........:kooky:

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
to all you guys, just want to say i cant thank you enough for the kind words and the support on this endeavor. :shiny:

leather dash covers huh? hmmmm, i got the boss thinking about it. we really need to see and touch one, and around this area thats very rare, but we need to start looking around more. ;)

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
to all you guys, just want to say i cant thank you enough for the kind words and the support on this endeavor. :shiny:

leather dash covers huh? hmmmm, i got the boss thinking about it. we really need to see and touch one, and around this area thats very rare, but we need to start looking around more. ;)
And I can't thank you enough for all the quality prodcuts :bigthumbsup
And a leather dash cover? Hmm that sounds enticing...

·
Registered
777 Posts
Just installed mine at lunch. Great quality and very easy to do:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup.

·
Registered
175 Posts

Oh yeah...dash covers. Could you imagine a nice black leather cover over that el-cheapo hard plastic dashboard that are in the 05-09 models. Even my 65 has a nicer dash than that plastic lump.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Oh yeah...dash covers. Could you imagine a nice black leather cover over that el-cheapo hard plastic dashboard that are in the 05-09 models. Even my 65 has a nicer dash than that plastic lump.
I know I would buy one :bigthumbsup.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts