Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are leather seat covers that I could buy for seats with side airbags? Or if not what is the difference between the seat covers for side airbag seats and no airbag seats? Could i just get the ones for seats w/o side airbags?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm not sure how much different the covers are but I have Katzkins and they have tags saying side air bag on them and I don't have side air bags. Does the side of your seat have any special stitching other than the stitching that is running up and down the edges? If you want I can call Katzkin for you and find out if they make a different seat cover for the side airbag?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be great, thank you i really appreciate it...my seats have a little tag that says it as well, but no differnet stitching....as far as i can tell, however i am no seamstress lol

·
Registered
541 Posts
katskinz makes seat covers that are SRS approved.

but installing them yourself may be an issue, as when you remove the old cover you will have the airbag exposed, and putting the new ones on incorrectly, could damage or interfere with the side airbags.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.