·
Registered
532 Posts
Kewl...

Brand name? Source? Link?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Wow this actually looks pretty cool... where'd you get those lights and how'd you install them?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Do you have the blue LED's or the 6k white with blue tint? I think some bright white ones would look great :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
532 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I actually just ran across this post about bright white LED bulbs, installation & all!

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...est-led-my-2011-dome-map-lights-pictures.html
Blase,
I have the bright white led's and they are great,,, I wasn't sure about the blue or red.... they are very easy to install... maybe 5 minutes for the dome lights,,, the inside truck light took a little longer...but it lights up the truck much better! Also did the tag lights...

Ricky

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you want to order the LEDs you can use the coupon code OMT15 to get 15% off as I just did after reading this thread :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
any updates on the lifespand of these things..still going strong:)?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Blase,
I have the bright white led's and they are great,,, I wasn't sure about the blue or red.... they are very easy to install... maybe 5 minutes for the dome lights,,, the inside truck light took a little longer...but it lights up the truck much better! Also did the tag lights...

Ricky
Nice!:bigthumbsup

I believe my dad found a spare via car-parts.com & I think he's gonna make me front the bill, but these are next on my to-do! :laughlitt

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Looks great! I cant decide on the 5k or the 6k
5k is pure white. 6k matches HID's well.

I got Nokya 6k's for my headlights and fogs, and they match the interior light blue color pretty well, but just a hair whiter (not much).

I went with the 5k's for my side markers (front directional), 6k's for my map light (360 directional), and 6k's for my license plate.

·
Registered
2013 Mustang V6 Brembo
2,543 Posts
36 MM Festoon style bulb for the License Plate light.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you want to order the LEDs you can use the coupon code OMT15 to get 15% off as I just did after reading this thread :bigthumbsup
and it really matches the MY-color nicely.... the installation is way to easy and even for dummies like me possible :gringreen

Attachments

G

·
I just installed the V-LEDS HID 5K WHITE 4 M-SMT 2W HIGH POWER BULBS yesterday. Wow! Holy schnikeys! My wife asked me after driving it last night "why do the map lights come on now when I get in the car?" I told her that they always came on, they were just very dull and yellow... Great bulbs! And the OMT15 will save you $3 bucks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Installed these a last weekend and they look amazing. Some of my neighbors were commenting on them that very night. Definitely one of the cheapest and coolest (even if it is a bit ricey) mods there is.

·
Registered
612 Posts
What is the license plate lights part #? I want to get as many blue LEDS as possible.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts