Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about the headlight buckets on that baby!?! If only Classic Design Concepts would come out with an after-market headlight assembly that looks like the Iacocca headlight or like their earlier concept headlight bucket (used on a few SEMA cars but never put into production), I'd be a buyer. That Iacocca front end really shows how a better, and more retro, headlight set-up would improve the already good looks of the 2005-2009 car. I WANT SOME.

·
Registered
494 Posts
How about the headlight buckets on that baby!?! If only Classic Design Concepts would come out with an after-market headlight assembly that looks like the Iacocca headlight or like their earlier concept headlight bucket (used on a few SEMA cars but never put into production), I'd be a buyer. That Iacocca front end really shows how a better, and more retro, headlight set-up would improve the already good looks of the 2005-2009 car. I WANT SOME.
I completely agree and the rear window and body lines also.I have to say the actual rear end looks way better than the 2010 too.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Very clean looking lines on it. Side view is a little bit like the 1971 Mustang.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
its a nice car... everyhting about it is awesome imo.... but at 60k+ ill happily pass on it:happyhapp

as you guys were saying if some similar body parts were offered for our own s197's i would be first in line for some of them!

but am i the only one that doesnt like the integrated exhaust?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Thats pure sex appeal at its finest...

·
Registered
389 Posts
I don't like it. It looks all right from the side, minus those quarter window scoops. I like the seats and that's just about it. The front and rear are hideous and just way too blocky and bulky for my taste.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the fastback extension on the rear view, but not the lower rear bumper. It looks very similar to a Saleen rear bumper, and I've always liked the stock bumper's "notch" better than the "flush" Saleen design. Overall the back does look nice, though.

But those headlight buckets, I mean come on, those things are fabulous! I love the way the top surface of the front bumper just runs into the bottom surface of the headlight well and the way the side of the center posts flow into the shark gill on the side of the headlight. Please somebody in the after market business, give us something similar!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
wow, i am a HUGE fan of that mustang, that looks incredible, and the way it just flows is amazing, i LOVE IT!!! :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

S

·
0 Posts
the front is sweet, the fastback is slick, the rims suck, and the rear is too smoothed out for my tastes...

·
Registered
202 Posts
The back is a bit too smooth for me but better than the production 2010. I love the headlights. Too bad this was not tha actual 2010, I would buy one. Aftermarket companies should take notice.

Mark

·
Registered
186 Posts
Cool looking car - quite different!

Love the exterior but don't like black interior yet still I wouldn't buy it cuz it's too exp for sure since it sells 45 typos.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I was just at Galpin Ford in Los Angeles... The still had one of these babies in their showroom. Asking price of around $27K....Hmmmmm

1 - 20 of 32 Posts