Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please review the attached pic'c for our Legend Lime Car Flags for Vegas. There are two models to pick from. One is from Amanda's pic for our website and the other one is my idea. After reviewing the pic's, please reply to this thread, so I know which one to make. Thanks in advance for your time. These car flags have the same print on each side. Enjoy............

Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Unfortunarely I am unable to attend but I like the first one best. Sorry Tom.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'll take one of each, and fly them PROUDLY!:thumbsup

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am far too broke from paying GT price for my V6 I will be un-able to attend the festivities in Vegas... For what its worth I Like the first flag better...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Fontech said:
Please review the attached pic'c for our Legend Lime Car Flags for Vegas. There are two models to pick from. One is from Amanda's pic for our website and the other one is my idea. After reviewing the pic's, please reply to this thread, so I know which one to make. Thanks in advance for your time. These car flags have the same print on each side. Enjoy............

Tom
I actually like the fourth one ..... Are those pics of Mine , Jeffs and yer mustangs??? I recognize them poses!!

Leon

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes

Yes, Leon. You hit it right on the head. Looking from left to right, it's your car (Leon), Jeff in the middle and mine (Tom) on the right. So, Leon, which one are you voting for.

Tom

·
Registered
165 Posts
Fontech said:
Yes, Leon. You hit it right on the head. Looking from left to right, it's your car (Leon), Jeff in the middle and mine (Tom) on the right. So, Leon, which one are you voting for.

Tom
I'm voting for #4 the second flag....because the website logo will be on our t- shirts!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I like no. 1 and as already stated, I unfortunately cannot come to Vegas. :(

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bringing it to the front

·
Registered
165 Posts
Legion681 said:
I like no. 1 and as already stated, I unfortunately cannot come to Vegas. :(
Theres always next year bro!! We'll take plenty o pics!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Finally a use for the giant antenna!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I dont think I can put that on my antenna...... Its too small.......um.....I think I shouldnt have said that.....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Need time to make

So far it has beenn a tie on the flags. I will start the flags the 2 week of September. Thanks for your support.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts