Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my car "finished". These pics aren't great but it's cold outside and I will take better ones eventually. Took awhile to get the wheels delivered.

Mustang Tuning 18X10, 18X9 Deep Dish Chrome Bullets

BF Goodrich g-force T/A KDW Tires 285/40 rear, 255/45 front.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice looking car love those shelby stripes. What are the width of the stripes and the distance between each one? I'm getting mine striped tomorrow and I would like them like those on yours.

Really appreciate your answers.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr. Mustang 06 said:
Nice looking car love those shelby stripes. What are the width of the stripes and the distance between each one? I'm getting mine striped tomorrow and I would like them like those on yours.

Really appreciate your answers.
They are 10" wide with a 1" center gap.

·
Registered
172 Posts
woodj said:
Finally got my car "finished". These pics aren't great but it's cold outside and I will take better ones eventually. Took awhile to get the wheels delivered.

Mustang Tuning 18X10, 18X9 Deep Dish Chrome Bullets

BF Goodrich g-force T/A KDW Tires 285/40 rear, 255/45 front.
First off, what did the entire package run you?

Second, cold??? I dont see any snow on the ground! Get out there and take more pics!!!!!!!:winks

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
new stang owner said:
First off, what did the entire package run you?

Second, cold??? I dont see any snow on the ground! Get out there and take more pics!!!!!!!:winks
I hate to think about how much. $10k would be ballpark. It's warmed up a bit now but I'd like to really clean her up and take some good shots of her.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for the info Woodj. You've made my decision really easy.:)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Very impressive! Do you have any clearance issues Woodj? I'm looking to set mine up with same tires except go with the black Bullit deep dish wheels instead.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sweetness, looks great! Now i feel so far from being finished with mine.

·
Registered
172 Posts
woodj said:
I hate to think about how much. $10k would be ballpark. It's warmed up a bit now but I'd like to really clean her up and take some good shots of her.
$10,000 for your tire and wheel package? That doesnt make sense. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Darth said:
Very impressive! Do you have any clearance issues Woodj? I'm looking to set mine up with same tires except go with the black Bullit deep dish wheels instead.
No absoloutely none.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
new stang owner said:
$10,000 for your tire and wheel package? That doesnt make sense. Am I missing something?
I thought you meant everything together.

Wheels are $829
Tires were $750 or thereabouts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nghtrnnr said:
whew...i was about to say all sorts of meanish stuff if tires and wheels ran you 10k (thought you were like those jacknuts that spend 6 grand per wheel on that spinning foolishness)....very very nice look...i'm jealous...how great a difference do you feel from the cai in the day to day?
Okay if I understand this then just the CAI right?

I think most people would tell you that you feel the CAI at higher RPMs. When you punch it, it feels like an old Holley 4 barrel kicking in. Even sounds like it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
WOW i love those deep dish rims :) I was looking at those same ones...any chance you could get some more pics with the wheels as the main focus of the photo?

Great lookin ride!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AdamZx3 said:
WOW i love those deep dish rims :) I was looking at those same ones...any chance you could get some more pics with the wheels as the main focus of the photo?

Great lookin ride!
Thanks. No problem I'll take some pics tomorrow for you. Little dark out there right now.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I agree. You have a real nice lookin' ride.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gig4Fun said:
I agree. You have a real nice lookin' ride.
From your signature I'd say you have more than one. Thanks.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AdamZx3 said:

Great lookin ride!
I hope these are good enough.

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
woodj said:
I hope these are good enough.
Wow, that's a lot of chrome. Looks good woodj, guuuuud.

off topic some, just what color is the interior?
it looks a little, um, different.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
brnrkm said:
Wow, that's a lot of chrome. Looks good woodj, guuuuud.

off topic some, just what color is the interior?
it looks a little, um, different.
It's medium parchment. The color sometimes looks peculiar to people through the 35% tint. Sometimes looks a little on the green side.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts