Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is are a couple of mine. I would be interested in seeing some other members rides with their before and after photos, thanks :yup:

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice lookin' car Rockin!!!!! Vista is the right color!!!!Here are my before and after pics..... I have added a new spoiler, new hood, lowered the car, and added some custom lights to the front grille since these pics were taken...I will take some new pics and post them on here as well.......Feedback is greatly apreciated!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice lookin' car Rockin!!!!! Vista is the right color!!!!Here are my before and after pics..... I have added a new spoiler, new hood, lowered the car, and added some custom lights to the front grille since these pics were taken...I will take some new pics and post them on here as well.......Feedback is greatly apreciated!!!!
Very nice looking car, great job, its a looker for sure :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
822 Posts
Here's mine I added the rims, new paint, and tinted my windows and some new exhaust chrome tips but don't have any pictures of those.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
HUGE difference in the paint!!! It looks soooo much better than the before pic!!!! Nice looking Stang!!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
HUGE difference in the paint!!! It looks soooo much better than the before pic!!!! Nice looking Stang!!!

Oh thanks, your car looks great too! Check out this ugly dent it had:

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
I wont do a before, but heres the after. Painted headlight buckets to match the car as well as painted side mirrors, ghost flames/ stripe combo on the hood. painted the lower three posts in the bottom grill area, and SHR side window louvers

Tim

Attachments

·
Banned
1,784 Posts
i got some feedback for ya:bigthumbsup
~ i think the quater window louvers would look good in black to match the rear window louvers...just an idea
~ not a big fan of the decal on the side, but its not my car.
~ i like the rims. my friend has a similar set on his 05 v6.

overall, great looking car (with an exception to the decal IMO:wavey).

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
here are mine.

ive done 2 mjor swaps to mine.. first GT appearance and the saleen front fascia

Attachments

·
Registered
921 Posts
Don't really have many old pictures. Plenty of new ones.

FRPP's CAI. Roush Front bumper w/ chin spoiler. Roush hood scoop. Scott Drake Hood pins (Shelby's hoodpins but w/o logo).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Car was originally torch red or redfire (can't recall)
After pics

2 tone repaint
kill switch moved from rear bumper
rear center brake light delete
antennae delete
GT emblem delete
Original gas port still to be filled in. Presently installing fuel cell in trunk.

Attachments

·
Registered
883 Posts
Only one before but many of the path :D

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
I don't have any bone-stock because I bought mine used. But you can tell what I did to it so far :) The GT Emblem is no longer on the faux gas-cap either. It says Mach 1 now.

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
I don't have any bone-stock because I bought mine used. But you can tell what I did to it so far :) The GT Emblem is no longer on the faux gas-cap either. It says Mach 1 now.
Nice car, that's the grille I wanted... I like the shiny black out panel too it looks good on your car

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well, unfortunately I have not been able to get the same great lighting as in my "before" pictures so these will have to do. The mods are shown in my signature.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Exterior modifications are FRPP K springs, FRPP 18x8.5 Bullitts, GT500 rear spoiler, Astra Hammond front chin spoiler, DG window louvers, magnetic blackout panel, and blacked out pony emblem.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
some b4 bitten and after mod bug bites:D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 282 Posts