Ford Mustang Forum banner
201 - 220 of 292 Posts
Wheels

Car was originally torch red or redfire (can't recall)
After pics

2 tone repaint
kill switch moved from rear bumper
rear center brake light delete
antennae delete
GT emblem delete
Original gas port still to be filled in. Presently installing fuel cell in trunk.
What kind of rim and tires are they. I like them a lot.

That sterling grey color...waawaaweewaa

My recently purchased '06 Tungsten Grey. The previous owner took excellent care of it, kept the trim clean and added GT rims and a scoop (Even though it's non-functional, I like the look). Took the photo today while cruising rt. 101 along the Oregon Coast. Appearance mods will probably be minimal, but the grill may be the first thing. I'm lovin' this cars color!

Attachments

Car when I bought it:

Here she is now:

Not really much of a change. Swapped the V6 bumper for a GT bumper and the billet grille. I added the hood spears and painted the wheels black.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

OK, Let me know what you think..

My uncle bought a 2007 Shelby GT brand new back in 2007. He drove it down to show it off to me in Houston (about 400 miles each way). After 3 or 4 hours of running around in it (we were both Stang fans), he had to head back. Two weeks later he had a stroke and was partially paralyzed.

He just recently passed and my family wanted me to have the 1st shot of purchasing it when they sold his assets. Of course I purchased a SGT with 1400 miles on it in nearly new condition.

Here are some before and after pictures of some exterior changes that I have made.

I have made more changes to the interior electronics (AppRadio 3 with a dedicated S2, Glow Gauges, Steering Wheel Controls, Viper Smart Start, etc.) and I will post some photos and information soon.

Attachments

201 - 220 of 292 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.