Ford Mustang Forum banner

241 - 260 of 282 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
While primarily undergone heavy modification in performance, visually she's changed quite a bit.
In color & style.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Here are a few of my baby.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pretty much from the second day I bought it to today. Removed the stripes, raxiom blacked out projector headlights along with raxiom black halos, 3inch cowl hood, vinyl on the sides with it on the roof too, roush spoiler, 15% tint, louvers and side louvers still the same, red powder coated break calipers with slotted and drilled rotors, and 1/2 inch spacers on the rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Duraflex bumper cover looks good after a lot of work was not a good purchase wont buy duraflex ever again , VIS carbon hood is sweet tryed an AIT it had poor fit quality got a refund, Incubus 20's, steeda CAI, CBE, Deablosport trinity, 4.10's, MGW Short shifter, FAI power adder is next.

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Stock Exhaust

After adding Corsa Sport GT500 Axleback Quad Exhaust

·
Registered
259 Posts
Stock Exhaust

After adding Corsa Sport GT500 Axleback Quad Exhaust and valance

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sorry didn't mean to post twice - some gliche

·
Registered
183 Posts
Here are a few pictures of my 06 Mach 1 clone. I got the idea for a Mach 1 clone in 08 or 09 while visiting Lone Star Ford in Houston. They were doing some Mach 1 clones to sell at the dealership. At the time my 06 GT was still pretty new and the red stripes that ran across the top of the car were still very vibrant. As the years passed the red stripes got to be funky looking so I had them removed and had the hood painted matt black like the original Mach 1 cars. I when I got rid of the stripes I also removed the scoops over the quarter windows and added Silver Horse Racing louvered quarter windows. Before pictures with stripes and after pictures without the stripes.

Before picture with stripes

The rest are after pictures

·
Registered
292 Posts
Great tribute to the Mach 1, Chelle C! You could also add some black taillight bezel/trim, too! And even give a matte black finish to the pedestal spoiler!

·
Registered
306 Posts
My exterior mods are pretty subtle. New convertible top, hood scoop, chin spoiler, new fog lights, new wheels, painted mirror covers.

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
My exterior mods are pretty subtle. New convertible top, hood scoop, chin spoiler, new fog lights, new wheels, painted mirror covers.
Love that black top with the Windveil Blue! Nice!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks. Something about the Windveil Blue and the Parchment top never looked right to me. The black top just looks much better.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Only had the car for 2 days so more mods to come. So far I got rid of the factory tires and rims and replaced them with some 18" from a 2014 GT and 255/40/18 rear and 245/40/18 front. Also cleaned it and waxed it up. In the process of removing the old stripes and doing a single hood stripe and installing magnaflow axle backs and straight dual pipe instead of the Y. Funny story... the guy at the tire shop put the 255s on one side and the 245s on the other, needless to say the car wasn't driving very straight when I first left the garage!

Attachments

241 - 260 of 282 Posts