·
Registered
197 Posts
Before with fog lights, after with cdc black grille, no foglights

Attachments

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Added "New" style Side Scoops to my Red Fire 2007 GT!
Love the new look-
Will post pics later

·
Registered
26 Posts
Don't really have many old pictures. Plenty of new ones.

FRPP's CAI. Roush Front bumper w/ chin spoiler. Roush hood scoop. Scott Drake Hood pins (Shelby's hoodpins but w/o logo).
This is the best one of the bunch! The car is classy but still has that potentially mean look. Great job. Are you happy with the FRPP CAI? How hard was it to match the color of the new bumper to the car?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Repainted GT500 hood, painted SVT rims black, new clear front turn signals, new grill/fog lights. And a lite engine picture for you guys

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
2008 gt

Attachments

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Bought 2007 GT alloy premium 5speed manual very in 2010 and this is what it basically looks like now.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
I found an old video when I put the first three mods on, CAI, Hot Rod Cams and axel backs. I made a new video with where I am at now with mods.
Old Video:

updates video:

·
Registered
7 Posts
A certain Little Mustang on the dealer's lot with its predecessor in the foreground:

ByeByePontiacHelloMustang by John Mortensen, on Flickr

Along Route 66 in Kingman, AZ:

StangLeftRearRt66 by John Mortensen, on Flickr

StangRightFrontRt66 by John Mortensen, on Flickr

After the CDC chin spoiler and Saleen PJ Heritage wing:

StangleftThreeQuarterView by John Mortensen, on Flickr

StangRearView by John Mortensen, on Flickr

And, of course, wheels. . .

101_1297 by John Mortensen, on Flickr

And I still can't figure out which one is mine:grin::grin::grin::grin:
Twins by John Mortensen, on Flickr

A slight change in the "gas cap". . .. .
DSC_0002 by John Mortensen, on Flickr

DSC_0003 by John Mortensen, on Flickr

Somebody likes me. . . . . :grin::grin:
DSC_0017 by John Mortensen, on Flickr

·
Registered
5 Posts
First time posting. Mostly for my son. Bought him this one-(old man) owner 2005 V6 5-speed for his first car. This was when we bought it in August:

This is today:

Pre-rear spoiler:

Current:

Still a few things to go before his birthday on a couple weeks... Side scoops, paint/stripe front spoiler, new clutch, stereo...

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
I know the last post was in 2018, but dag nab it, it's too darn frigid here in Ohio to take the car outside, so here's a before and after of my car(s)-
*Before: my 2005 GT convertible 5 speed that I owned for seven years. In a fit of absolute stupidity, I sold it in Feb 2019 to buy a 2000 Corvette. Here they are-

The Vette is an automatic, which makes it as exciting to drive as a Ford Fusion. Nice to look at, but I actually feel "old" driving it! Yikes.
*After: Two weeks ago, I happily returned to the Mustang owner's club with this 2006 GT convertible 5 speed. It came equipped with just about every mod I had in mind, and it only has 54K miles on her!

I'm seriously considering the new Vector V2 tail lights, but $400 is going to take some saving up!
The Vette is currently for sale, and I'm trying to find it a loving home.

20190824_153604.jpg 129591789_917236279106754_459126763882767542_o.jpg 20210122_151620-1.jpg 20210116_120728.jpg

·
Registered
'08 4.6L 5sp; Stock for now
16 Posts
Good thread revival. I hadn't seen it, will have to look through but the front end changes are amazing on some of these cars. What Ford SHOULD have done from the factory. :)

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Not exactly an exterior mod but I installed a pair of Redline Tuning hood struts.

Redline Tuning Hood Struts.jpg

·
Registered
292 Posts
Not exactly an exterior mod but I installed a pair of Redline Tuning hood struts.
You'll be immediately spoiled by the easy lifting action of those struts! Where did buy yours from; my '06 needs a set.

261 - 280 of 282 Posts