Ford Mustang Forum banner

Lets see your before and after exterior mods photos!!!

173K views 291 replies 194 participants last post by  Blaque Diamond Wheels 
#1 ·
Here is are a couple of mine. I would be interested in seeing some other members rides with their before and after photos, thanks :yup:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice lookin' car Rockin!!!!! Vista is the right color!!!!Here are my before and after pics..... I have added a new spoiler, new hood, lowered the car, and added some custom lights to the front grille since these pics were taken...I will take some new pics and post them on here as well.......Feedback is greatly apreciated!!!!

Attachments

#3 ·
Very nice looking car, great job, its a looker for sure :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

#5 ·
HUGE difference in the paint!!! It looks soooo much better than the before pic!!!! Nice looking Stang!!!

#7 ·
I wont do a before, but heres the after. Painted headlight buckets to match the car as well as painted side mirrors, ghost flames/ stripe combo on the hood. painted the lower three posts in the bottom grill area, and SHR side window louvers

Tim

Attachments

#10 ·
here are mine.

ive done 2 mjor swaps to mine.. first GT appearance and the saleen front fascia

Attachments

#44 ·
ive done 2 mjor swaps to mine.. first GT appearance and the saleen front fascia
I am liking that hood scoop. Not too much, just right. Did you install it yourself? If not how much did it cost to have done. Thanks in advance.

#11 ·
Don't really have many old pictures. Plenty of new ones.

FRPP's CAI. Roush Front bumper w/ chin spoiler. Roush hood scoop. Scott Drake Hood pins (Shelby's hoodpins but w/o logo).

Attachments

#12 ·
Car was originally torch red or redfire (can't recall)
After pics

2 tone repaint
kill switch moved from rear bumper
rear center brake light delete
antennae delete
GT emblem delete
Original gas port still to be filled in. Presently installing fuel cell in trunk.

Attachments

#13 ·
Only one before but many of the path :D

Attachments

#14 ·
I don't have any bone-stock because I bought mine used. But you can tell what I did to it so far :) The GT Emblem is no longer on the faux gas-cap either. It says Mach 1 now.

Attachments

#17 ·
Well, unfortunately I have not been able to get the same great lighting as in my "before" pictures so these will have to do. The mods are shown in my signature.

Attachments

#18 ·
Exterior modifications are FRPP K springs, FRPP 18x8.5 Bullitts, GT500 rear spoiler, Astra Hammond front chin spoiler, DG window louvers, magnetic blackout panel, and blacked out pony emblem.

Attachments

#19 ·
some b4 bitten and after mod bug bites:D

Attachments

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have been looking at my car through pictures and the only thing I ever see is that stupid dealer sticker. Never noticed it until I was away from her so I can't take it off now. It drives me CRAZY!

some b4 bitten and after mod bug bites:D
I think it looks great. Love the color

#22 ·
i did not realize that 2 of the .jpg did not come out but i think that will work.:yelwacko: edit... never mind, my laptop had a brain fart, now they are there.:smoke:

#24 ·
custom made grill w/ hidden fog lights, block out decklid, tinted tail light covers, shorty antenna

Attachments

#28 ·
Here's a few pics of my car's 2 yr transformation.

Attachments

#41 ·
Rob, then its time for some new mods to add to your picture collection :gringreen

#32 ·
Just a couple changes...and these pix aren't really current.

Attachments

#33 ·
I'm a bit curious. Is that a factory GT hood on a GT500 front end? I thought their needed to be a rise in the front end to fascia's pillars.

#35 ·
Before:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Motor vehicle

After*:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Motor vehicle

*Those aren't the most updated pictures. Upper and lower black Stack Racing Billet Grilles and BMC swoosh badges have since been added.

#135 ·
Dude, how much did wheels and tires run you with those? They are sick looking.

#40 ·
Spooky,

I am in lust. That is one mean looking Mustang. Sits perfect, LOVE those rims. :worship great pics too.

I'm a bit partial to the color too.
Haha, thanks! Black is definitely the best (when it's clean). :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.