Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

License Plate Frames

8K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  colorado stang 
#1 ·
We all got the frame from the dealer....right?! What have you found to replace them? I was looking for something that had an original look (65-68) but would fit well with the new model. I got this at Mustang Ranch in Santa Clara.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
rondog said:
Nice. How much for that one?
Cost was $30.00. Mustang Ranch is known for being more expensive than other places, but they do have it all. It's solid metal and top quality. I found the spinner screw caps at Kragens.

#8 ·
Hey, wldchic, that's the style I'm going to look for as well. I want something plain, black and clean.

Is yours plastic or painted metal? Do you have a pic? And where did you get it?

#9 ·
Corwin said:
Hey, wldchic, that's the style I'm going to look for as well. I want something plain, black and clean.

Is yours plastic or painted metal? Do you have a pic? And where did you get it?
It is metal...........I bought it at the dealer.............only place I can find a plain one that doesn't have holes in the bottom. This one is painted black, it turned out perfect. I have had others powdercoated.....but I'm staying away from those places!!!

Attachments

#10 ·
Sweet. Yep, that's the plane-jane black style I'm on the lookout for. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a while as I wait patiently for my pony to arrive.

I'm going for the classic: yellow-with-as-much-blacked-out-trim-as-I-can look.

#11 ·
plate frame

hey.....love the plate wldchick........
i too have the plain black frame. looks good on the sreaming yellow and black stripe set-up. picked it up at Advance Auto.

#12 ·
Pep Boys carries a number of license plate frames. Some of them have plugs for the holes to cover up the screws.

I have a black F150 Supercrew also and I purchased two black plastic frames and they came with plugs for the holes. Not fancy but they do the job and match the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.