Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Dawn and I am from Brantford, Ontario, Canada. I was recently approached by a member of this site and that is how I found out about AFM. Chris..if your out there...Hello! Last month I pulled out my 83 Mustang GT 5.0 after a long restful sleep of 12+ years. With the recent gas price hikes I figured it would be cheaper than my 05 Ford F150 to drive. It was my apparent speeding problem that landed her in storage in the first place. I was surprised that it did not take much to get her running. Some brakes, callipers, hoses, some new tires (got to get rid of these metric ones!) and a little TLC. I also needed to replace the gas tank and still need new shocks. Like always, the Holley Carb disagrees with me most days and runs pretty rich most of the time. I just can't get it set quite right. She also needs a new paint job and a new exhaust system but that will have to wait till spring. The time and money I put into her would probably be cheaper than driving my truck anyday and by all means....much more fun!! Anyways...enough about me, hope to see you around and by all means...anybody wanting to chat in my area or where ever...drop me a line.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey Girl

Welcome to the site!

Chris has planned a Brantford meet this Sunday.

He will be posting info in the Canadian East Forum.

Maybe we will see you there.

Cheers Paul

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sunday Meet

Thanks for the welcome g-man and Paul. It will be awesome to meet you Paul and hopefully a few others! See you Sunday!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey Dawn, welcome to AFM and enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts