Hey guys, I was wiring in some LED's in the cab to light up the driver and passenger feet area in my 2003 mustang gt. I wired the power for my LED's from the power source from my fog light switch right below my stereo and also connected the ground wire to the ground of the fog light switch so when i turned on my lights the LED's would light up also. As i was finishing up (before i could tight on some wire screws or electrical tape around the open live wires) the open wire of the power and the open wire of the ground touched causing the lights behind my cluster gauge to go out and now my check engine light came up displaying a p1633 (keep alive voltage to low). Ive checked all the fuses under the hood and the dashboard and they seem to be fine. Everything else works including the head lights and fog lights. The only thing that is malfunctioning is the lighting behind the cluster gauge. Please any help is appreciated.