1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
HAHA...well cant disagree with that:winks

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I disagree with that. I'd like to meet someone who has paid 25 or under for a GT after tax. And if the V6 is the most wanted coup(being the only mustang truley under 25), why were their so many on lots when there was the GT shortage?

PS I'm not saying V6's arent hot, but I'd say the GT was clearly more popular.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
tw0scoops123 said:
I disagree with that. I'd like to meet someone who has paid 25 or under for a GT after tax. And if the V6 is the most wanted coup(being the only mustang truley under 25), why were their so many on lots when there was the GT shortage?

PS I'm not saying V6's arent hot, but I'd say the GT was clearly more popular.
id like to meet someone who paid 25k or under BEFORE tax. The cheapest GT i have seen in OK was 26.7. and it had NOTHING extra in it, looked like a fleet model. most i have seen decently equipped at 28K to 32K. more than that for a vert (34 - 36k). for that matter i have seen several V6's over 25 and most that are under are just a hair under....

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
GTNOS said:
id like to meet someone who paid 25k or under BEFORE tax. The cheapest GT i have seen in OK was 26.7. and it had NOTHING extra in it, looked like a fleet model. most i have seen decently equipped at 28K to 32K. more than that for a vert (34 - 36k). for that matter i have seen several V6's over 25 and most that are under are just a hair under....
Very True...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Before taxes, my GT with IUP and Shaker 500 is $25108. $26872.41 after.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
fordgrl99 said:
Before taxes, my GT with IUP and Shaker 500 is $25108. $26872.41 after.
you paid a good price, but i see you used the x-plan, i think we are basically talking regular sticker price (eg: your nobody and know nobody when you stroll into joe blow dealer and haggle over one) i am getting my 06 gt fully loaded for 28K on x plan. it would normally be about 32K.....:cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
my gt (on xplan) was right around 25 before taxes, with a shaker 500, iup, leather seats, side airbags, and active alarm.

after tax it was right at $27.

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Vert for under $25K

Like I said, I would have killed to have bought my girl for any where near $25K, but since I hace GT vert, loaded, to inlcuded dealer installed 20" wheels, and I live out here in overpriced California, my sales price was pushing $40K :eyebulge: . Funny thing is, not that I have anything against V6s, but I did not even look at the V6 Vert, it was simply the GT or nothing. Do not get me wron, I lov emy girl, but like any good woman, she was not a cheap date. Out here in California, it is rare to get a V6 vert for $25K. There are dealer aroundhere that are still selling Stangs (Verts, coupes, GTs and V6s) from anywhere from $3K-$14K over MSRP. I guess it is the supply and demand thing, out here, verts (both GTs and V6s) are high in demand, so the dealers get it. On another note, the same dealers are asking $100K-$250K over MSRP on the Ford GT!!! :happyhapp :happyhapp :happyhapp That is sales price of anywhere from $250K-$400K for a car that is worh $150K.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.