Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have been to many car shows. Everyone that wins uses Liquid Glass.
I have read Liquid Glass is the best hands down on this forum and others. I tried to order it and have been told it is no longer available. First is was banned in California due to chemicals in it but you could still get it on Amazon.

Amazon will no longer ship it into the U.S. but I hear it can still be shipped into Canada. I tried to order it from almost every other web site that has it and they all tell me that they can't ship. Some tell me it is a U.S. chemical issues and others tell me that the product is no longer being made.

I guess if you have some in your garage, enjoy while you can. When it runs out it can't be replaced. Just my luck.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now that Liquid Glass is no longer an option, can you shine experts direct me to a product that works almost as good?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went and advanced had a bunch of cans, said new and improved on them.

Sent from my DROID2
Let us know if it is as good as the old stuff.

·
Registered
342 Posts
My wife won a case of Liquid Glass a few months back, so I'm good for about the next decade or so! I did try out a RainX product that is just as good, and is even sold in a similar looking spray can at the local Pep Boys.

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
and like always there is a crapload of it on EBay

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and like always there is a crapload of it on EBay
I tried Ebay and kept getting the, "product no longer available" message when I tried to order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts