Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to try to accumulate a list of cars you can beat with a Stock V6 Mustang... I'd like this to be a sticky eventually so if anyone has a question on what they can beat they can simply look at this for a reference...

I haven't raced anyone yet, but I'm told I would beat my friend's 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, but that it's a close call and it depends on how well maintained it has been.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well do hondas count? lmao

·
Registered
189 Posts
i have an 03 vs and the grand prixs are a little faster. thats only because theyre fwd and longitudinally mounted engines so they put more power to the wheels. my buddy has one and weve raced a few times. but ive beaten a saturn ion, another mustang v6 lol, and thats all i can think of right now lol

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
How long does the race have to go to be considered a "win"? 0-60? 0-100? Quarter mile?

·
0 Posts
WHAT?!?!?!? you have a maserati??????
haha yessirrr lol :D

gransport spyder. it's my dads but hes working all the time so i get to drive it whenever. :D

its like some special one, only color combo ( interior, top, and exterior paint ) in the usa.

want me to get you some pics?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Lets see: A Rascal power scooter, A golf cart and Some kid with a go-ped. :myhappydance: Its the hood pins and louvers that add all the speed really! The real power comes from Electric Supercharger 5 PSI Vortex

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha yessirrr lol :D

gransport spyder. it's my dads but hes working all the time so i get to drive it whenever. :D

its like some special one, only color combo ( interior, top, and exterior paint ) in the usa.

want me to get you some pics?
wait u beat a mas? thought that was a thoroughbred race cars....

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
R

·
0 Posts
wait u beat a mas? thought that was a thoroughbred race cars....
No. He has a Maserati Gransport. Maserati's aren't much of a race car, especially the Gransport. The MC12 is a super car, but the GS and GT are more Grand Tourers.

·
0 Posts
No. He has a Maserati Gransport. Maserati's aren't much of a race car, especially the Gransport. The MC12 is a super car, but the GS and GT are more Grand Tourers.
haha, you obviously dont know what your talking about.

The gransport is the best maserati they make.

the 2006 is the last gransport they made, added about 30 hp, alot more tq, and a far better suspension.

not to mention it has the IDENTICAL ENGINE AS A FERRARI 360 SPYDER.

so what were you saying it's not much of a car?

because i beg to differ.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Man that electric supercharger looks really nice :laugh: Any way stock I beat my friends 1996 camaro v6, but thats probably because it was an auto and my friends grand prix he had the 4 banger version so it was easy.

R

·
0 Posts
haha, you obviously dont know what your talking about.

The gransport is the best maserati they make.

the 2006 is the last gransport they made, added about 30 hp, alot more tq, and a far better suspension.

not to mention it has the IDENTICAL ENGINE AS A FERRARI 360 SPYDER.

so what were you saying it's not much of a car?

because i beg to differ.
My apologies. For some stupid reason, I was thinking Quattroporte when I saw Gransport. You are correct. I've been doing Differential Equations and Theory of Numbers homework all day. Forgive me my brain is fried.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok off topic a bit, back to cars u can beat not the other way around... thanx Sammy for your contributions...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well i have beaten an 04 grand prix GTP and an 04 GTP comp g, a 1990s something 3000 gt, and a scion tc.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.