Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some pieces of chrome I added to the car. Also my aeroforce interceptor. I got these pieces from UPR, door vent chrome pieces, shorty antenna, child anchor GT chrome pieces, headlight lamp chrome piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
slightly less blurry pics

Attachments

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I don't know why, but I like subtle little bling stuff like this. Very nice!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
whatever you do DO NOT get chrome fenders!:shigrin
There used to be a dude at work driving a red candy metallic 2010 V6 with chrome fenders and blingy polished stock 17" wheels.

All the other Mustang owners around here occasionally give me the subtle nod of the Mustang brotherhood, but this guy always gave me the stink-eye. Never figured it out. I guess horrid bling does things to people. :D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a red Charger at a food store I go to that has Chrome trim everywhere. I don't know how he thinks it looks good.

Cannonballer you talking about my Aeroforce Interceptor gauge? Its in a Roush Vent Gauge pod.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Looks good. I don't know about the shorty antenna but I like the interior pieces. Does the shorty limit your reception?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Not too shabby. Personally I like less chrome, but those are tasteful.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Cannonballer you talking about my Aeroforce Interceptor gauge? Its in a Roush Vent Gauge pod.
If that's the thing with the Mustang screen and two red LEDs, yes. :D

I like the GT emblems behind the seat backs.

One thing that's chrome now that I'd like not to be is the center console button cuz I can't keep my grubby paw prints off it, LOL.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Some I like, others not so much. Cool, subtle additions though.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Normally I am not a huge chrome guy, infact I am in the middle of dechroming mine, rhough I do love the antenna, and the GT covers behind the seats

One thing that's chrome now that I'd like not to be is the center console button cuz I can't keep my grubby paw prints off it, LOL.
I have a Roush console button on it's way, I know it is still chrome, but hoping the Roush letters in the button will help hide the finger prints

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I have prertty well the same parts as you. I like them as well. I dont have the bezel around the traction control or the radio knobs. i want them, but they want almost 30.00 to mail them to Canada.

anyway, nice touch.:bigthumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.