Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it would be cool, if we could find a place to host a livechatroom so we can talk and what not live. I use to play online games and abunch of people who played use mIRC chat. Anyone else think this might be cool.

·
Registered
150 Posts
yea sounds cool... i have ventrilo and teamspeak

·
Registered
573 Posts
i AM A GAMER.....We can use Ventrillo to make an AFM room and Chat area........
If someone could host it we could out up a New thread or have admin put up a notice for live chat at the ip it's hosted at.......

We basically need a dedicated host so it's always up..............

Grrrrrrreat idea!

·
Registered
93 Posts
carguy1985 said:
it would be cool, if we could find a place to host a livechatroom so we can talk and what not live. I use to play online games and abunch of people who played use mIRC chat. Anyone else think this might be cool.
Have you ever heard of teamspeak or ventrilo?

G

·
Guys, we have a Live Chat Room available to you all, at any time. Just click on "Tools" in our main site navigation bar and you will see the link to our Chat Room. Its always up and you are already registered to use it. It recognizes you under your AFM member name.

Give it a try and see how it works for you. I do suggest however that you all schedule a a date and time to hook up in there. That way you all will know in advance when to drop in.

Cheers,

G

·
ScottHalliday said:
Guys, we have a Live Chat Room available to you all, at any time. Just click on "Tools" in our main site navigation bar and you will see the link to our Chat Room. Its always up and you are already registered to use it. It recognizes you under your AFM member name.

Give it a try and see how it works for you. I do suggest however that you all schedule a a date and time to hook up in there. That way you all will know in advance when to drop in.

Cheers,

What he said:)

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont mean to cut on the chatroom, but it isnt really the best. i am thinking we get/find some sort of text chat room that is a little bit better, and can be fore the 4.6L room.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.