Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,788 Posts
i could tell right away, my throttle was more responsive, and it ran smoother. now with that in mind, this is not any kind of huge thing. that was after i had dual exaust and before i added the cai and tune. i was in the 50,000 range on miles and you should replace your wires around 60,000 under normal maintenance anyway. good time to upgrade. with all the mods i have that claim improved milage, i havent noticed any more than 1 maybe 2 in mpg gains at best. but i havent had a chance to take a long trip with the 91 performance tune yet.

·
Registered
9,788 Posts
I have the granatellis coil and wires on my car. car had less than 4k on when i put them on little better gas mpg and better acceleration. but if i was short on cash I'd go sway bars before power. better to get the car to handle the power upgrades first.
i agree. the sway bar(s) made a great improvement for the money. the rear should be a must do thing for everyone.:)

·
Registered
9,788 Posts
so what i'm probably gonna do is by some yellow accel wires and cut them myself for the look. i'm at about 55k now so probably need to change them out anyway.

ill use that 180 to buy gt take off front and rear sway bars =)
get the sway bars for sure while you still can.the takeoff parts are dwindling. i wouldnt mess around cutting wires.:nono: get a set made to fit. i`m still convinced that the increased voltage and spark is doing some good. i`m also pretty sure tillmans was able to take that into consideration with my tunes. the only way you could see anything on a dyno or any test equipment is if you ran it stock, then ran it with the hi-po coil, wires and plugs. i have no regrets whatsoever. :shiny:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.