Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soo, my dealership sent me this thing about FORD MOTOR COMPAY MUSTANG engineers wanting to meet people that drive the new 05'-06 mustang.has anyone done this or heard about this?this is news to me.they need 3 hours of my time and will give me$150 cash and t-shirt for showing up.should i go or is it a big waste of time?i mean that $150 isnt that big a deal to me but id really like a t-shirt.:happyhapp (p.s. im serious about the $150 thing, i mean i can make that at work in a heart beat:sleeping: .)

·
Registered
191 Posts
it's probably an 'exit survey' to see what they can further improve on with the car. I'd take the cash and the shirt. Odds are they will have a bit of food and drink as well. I'm not sure if it's a focus group or just you and a customer service representative. My guess would be a focus group as that's a little bit cheaper to run. If you like talking about mustangs and like T shirts, then I would recommend going. If you don't need the money feel free to send it to a broke college student, like me ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'd go. The food and drink and t-shirt and cash would be an added bonus to talking to people who built your car, about your car. Keep us posted as to what happened at the meeting.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, i TOO am a broke college kid.here's what you do, go to your local airport and apply as a Sky-cap.you get 5-10 dollar hand shakes all day for fondling strangers' luggage.did someone say food and drinks?im RSVPing as i type!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
any body live in the las vegas area?i called today and they alotted me 1 guest. . .i wonder if we both get t-shirts and a $150.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts