Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Live North of Chicago and am looking for a shop that tunes mustangs, not a dealer, an actual speed shop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
559 Posts
jrudolph said:
I Live North of Chicago and am looking for a shop that tunes mustangs, not a dealer, an actual speed shop.
My good friend "Rob" goes to Speed, Inc in Schaumburg to get his 2005 GT dynoed...

Look them up in the Yellow Pages...

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
discofan said:
My good friend "Rob" goes to Speed, Inc in Schaumburg to get his 2005 GT dynoed...

Look them up in the Yellow Pages...

Dave
Hmm...is this Rob with the Satin Silver GT with crimson leather interior, white vinyl stripes, saleen hood, 20 inch wheels, and a saleen sc?

:shigrin

God I love that car...

BTW...Jrudolph...I think I know you...do you currently have a Mustang, or do you have one coming in on order? :eyepoppin

Hmm?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
559 Posts
Bl4ckSunsh1n3 said:
Hmm...is this Rob with the Satin Silver GT with crimson leather interior, white vinyl stripes, saleen hood, 20 inch wheels, and a saleen sc?

:shigrin

God I love that car...

BTW...Jrudolph...I think I know you...do you currently have a Mustang, or do you have one coming in on order? :eyepoppin

Hmm?
Great Guy!!!

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,820 Posts
Damn northsiders!
Hello from the south, Y'all :shigrin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,003 Posts
Many in Chicago drive down here to Cincy to have Ken tune their cars. There is a club up there that has a meet on MDs parking lot every year. Great bunch of guys! Remember there was a bunch of 03-04 Cobras 'dyno racing'... Fun!

www.modulardepot.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Hmmm...

An excuse to go to Cincinnati in my new Mustang. Went to school there from 92-94 and I loved the city!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,003 Posts
Com'N down!

Give them a call and get an appointment. Let me know when you'll be there so I can try to come say hi!

Regards,
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top