Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
to the dark blue 2005-06 mustang convertible gt i saw on the roadside with 3 highway cop cars parked behind you with their lights on:

i absolutely know you have a story to tell and we would all love to hear it...i would have stopped but they dont like me much either...hope they didnt hit ya too hard...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
3 cops! dang dude! must be one car for every 30 mph over the limit!! did he get out alive and unbeaten?? :eyebulge:

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know gt...i didnt stick around to watch...but they looked pissed....he must have tried to make a run of it....silly rabbit...evrybody knows that never really works...unless youre in a bugatti veyron(0-60 in 2 seconds).poor guy...i just hope he didnt lose his car

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I grew up on the Island, but now live in Virginia. I still use the Southern State whenever I go back home and can tell you, people sceam on that road. And it's not like it's a straight shot either. That is one twisty road. I could see the alure of taking my GT through there just to get that road-race feel. Who knows, it could've just been a routine traffic stop. If it's a quiet night I could easily see 3 cars showing up "Just to render assistance".:winks

·
Registered
285 Posts
The southern state and northern state parkways on long island were built around all of the wealthy land owners property back in the day when long island wasnt very developed. That is why they are some of the most winding roads and the worst places to race, not to mention all the great spots for the cops to hide behind the huge pine trees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts