Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this is my first post but I've been browsing this forum for months.

For awhile now, I've been considering what my next car would be. I wanted some power, some aggressive styling and didn't have a fortune to spend. So, after months of research, much of it done here, I made my choice. Four days ago, I ordered a 2012 v6 premium.

So I'd like to thank the members of this forum for all their valuable input.
Thank you.

See you in the forum.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I ordered my 2011 GT in December of 2009. I made the mistake of selling my QX4. In the snow, with either cars (GT or V6), you're going to need snow tires (if you're driving it year round). I'm a crazy Edmontonian that drives my car in the winter, and my hankook ice bears make it livable in almost every condition.

It sounds like forum members have given you the push to go ahead and get one of the greatest cars ever built. I can let you know how to live with one in Canada. Sometimes it's like wrestling a polar bear. But you're going to love it!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
41,826 Posts
Welcome to the family.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well, don't expect the only thing you get to be winter tires! It wasn't long before I had replaced my regular spoiler with a suede black pedestal from the C/S.

Can't help but mess with these things once you get 'em. They're like lego for grown ups.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts