Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Very interesting but I dont see how that works when you have one throttle position sensor and only two openings. Your car doesnt need that much air.

Your low end must be nonexistant with that intake setup. It is a design for forced induction setups.

·
Registered
654 Posts
how the F*(&

how do the throttle cables work? isn't the 300ft.lb's of torque a h.o. puts out from the long runners? i would really like to see dyno before and after... i have 6 friends that work at machine shops, i can have that built outta 6061t6 aluminum. for like $50, if it works, but i'd use 4.6 throttle bodys and a remote mount aic.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Same as a box intake (only one TB) sold for either the stock lower or a GT40 style lower - they can be bought used dirt cheap too. The two TBs get's you zero except maybe some throttle response issues. Good luck!

·
Registered
122 Posts
The throttle respone is instant, the only problem is the rev limiter stops it at 4500. This is my first reverse valve body auto, B and M shifter experience and I got some learning to do once the weather lets up. I'll add that this thing has tons of umph way down low. Just a toy to take to the track this summer with my boys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.