Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there everybody! I don't believe that I've ever posted on this forum before, though I have been lurking for over a year! I'm finally getting around to fixing up my '66 Sprint 200, and I want to restore it stock. I'll be sure to post some pics on the appropriate thread, so be sure to look for those (just don't look at the front fenders with the 289 badges...some idiot didn't know how to fill holes, so he left them on after the paintjob! :nogrinner)!
Unfortunately, whoever had it before me had already put styled wheels on it when I bought it, so I don't have the original steel 4 lug wheels. Except for my spare. But that's only one. So that sucks.
So as you can see, I'm sort of in a tough situation. I've read that one can get a set of them for relatively cheap, possibly free, simply because people are trashing all of their straight six stuff for 289 and 302 swaps. I've looked around, and I cannot find anybody doing this! I really wish I wouldn't have passed up that 6 cylinder '66 parts car for $300 now...
I'm a high school student, so I don't make much money, so I'd love to get these at a very low price
Ridge "indie66" Dawson

**Also, I had no idea where to post this at, so if it's in the wrong section, I'm sorry, and please feel free to move it as you see fit.**

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.