Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, with the number of hoods on the market I was wondering if anyone out there had some pictures of their rides with a 2" or 2.5" cowl hood installed. Been looking and was hoping that after seeing a few other pictures, it would help me decide. Thanks for your help. I am in the Chicago land area if you want to point me in a direct on where you had a good experience also.
Thanks and take care.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
i like the steeda hood just a tick better. trufiber hood cowl looks a little too wide for me. ill be getting the steeda ultralite sometime this summer too. theres another brand...like harwood or hardwick or something. they have some too that look really nice. the guy on here with 22" wheels has it. dunno the username

·
Registered
341 Posts
i like the steeda hood just a tick better. trufiber hood cowl looks a little too wide for me. ill be getting the steeda ultralite sometime this summer too. theres another brand...like harwood or hardwick or something. they have some too that look really nice. the guy on here with 22" wheels has it. dunno the username
Kaenen makes the Steeda cowl hoods. There hoods are a little cheaper than Steeda. American Muscle has the Kaenen 3" cowl for 539 shipped to a business.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.