Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Looking for 4X4's for Sale near Knoxville or Chattanooga TN. ANyone se one, please let me know.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I found one in Louisville, KY

Attachments

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, I dont need 2 Mud buggies

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I wheel as well. I have a locked Toyota currently on 36" swampers. Where have you been trailwise?

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aroudn here... no where as of yet. Used to travel around some of the trials in GA... but really I am just getting into it.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
You're in 4x4 heaven. Tellico to your south west, Monteagle to your west, Windrock CCMC to the north, and Royal Blue to the north just to name the big ones.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, now all I need is someone to go with.

#1 Rule, always travel with someone else.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Lemme know, I used to put crews together as big as 14 trucks. That was crazy having that many in my driveway, but it was cool convoying down the road in a bunch of roaring 4x4's. There were times when we needed more than one truck to get stuck trucks out. I'd rather not get that hardcore anymore but I'm built up pretty good for it.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WEll some guy here at work wants to buy my Bronco for $500 more than I paid for it.

So I might be in the market again soon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a truck yall need
1963 Dodge 3/4 ton Dana 4.10s front and rear NP205 Divorced transfer case Truck does not run It has a Slant 6 with a 4 spd $600.00

1 - 11 of 11 Posts