Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Well, it comes to this! My friend told me I should try a want ad in the classic talk section, apparently some have gotten lucky in the past.

Anyway.

My situation: I like 1967 fastbacks. Since I was a little kid, I've always thought they were the coolest thing on the street. Now, I've saved a bit of cash and I've been scrounging California and the states around it for anything (within reason. you should see the insane prices on some of these cars, even coupes) and I've come up with nothing. The classifieds here are bone dry, as are most places. Ebay and Craigslist dont have anything of value. Real life connections I've made dont have anything. On top of all this, word got out to my camaro-loving neighborhood that I was a mustang guy, and the s*** really hit the fan. If you got a mustang you're trying to sell, or your bud is offloading his, or you found an awesome link on the net (and you'd be generous enough to send it my way,) I'd greatly appreciate it.

I know I probably wont get much, but its worth a shot.

Thanks!

misterman73 out.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yeah a decent Fastback will go for $10k plus but you may find a deal just keep in mind that if you pay $5k for a shell your going to need $25K just to get it together...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.