Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

Looking for a 2012 Boss 302. Yellow Blaze Metallic Tri-Coat, Black stripes, Recaro seats, 3.73 Torsen differential. No Laguna Seca Package.

Tough part: close as possible to FL as I need to trade my 2011 GT, and at sticker (MSRP). I know this is tough but possible.

If anybody knows of one out there I would appreciate the lead. Thank you in advance for all the help.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hello Guys,

Looking for a 2012 Boss 302. Yellow Blaze Metallic Tri-Coat, Black stripes, Recaro seats, 3.73 Torsen differential. No Laguna Seca Package.

Tough part: close as possible to FL as I need to trade my 2011 GT, and at sticker (MSRP). I know this is LOL
:grinroll: :grinroll: :grinroll:

Fixed your post.

Seriously dude, come on.

Finding *any* Boss at sticker *anywhere* is borderline impossible. I'm at 20 dealerships and counting, lowest I've found - in Florida, go figure - is $3k.
Let alone finding one that needs to be YB and Torsen.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
There are quite a few out there selling at sticker but you will have to travel or have it shipped in.

Yellow Blaze seems to be the most popular so you may have to settle for another color.

Sell your car instead of trading.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:grinroll: :grinroll: :grinroll:

Fixed your post.

Seriously dude, come on.

Finding *any* Boss at sticker *anywhere* is borderline impossible. I'm at 20 dealerships and counting, lowest I've found - in Florida, go figure - is $3k.
Let alone finding one that needs to be YB and Torsen.
I appreciate your comments, and you are right, it is a very difficult exercise. However not impossible. I did find one down in Miami at MSRP. The dealer was also Honoring a $500 rebate. The car is white and no Torsen. I have all the time and patience. :bigthumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.