Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, now's the time. I'm going to be purchasing an '06 GT, and want to find a good, solid dealership that's going to work with me to get the right one. Normally I head to a lot and find something that's close, but not exactly what I had in mind. Not this time, not for this baby.

Can anyone recommend a dealership? I don't mind driving 50 or more miles out of my way to avoid a bad experience, both from the start and continuing on after the sale.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
100 Posts
hey whats up? I purchased my 05 from Gwinnett place. I live in Hoschton near Road Atlanta. So, the drive was worth it. They sold the most mustangs in GA i believe. Also, they have a great selection and can get the one you want pretty damn quick. Of coarse I did not purchase a GT, but got a fantastic price and a beautiful car.

They are pretty nice there. I do not like their service area though. Some1 messed with my items inside my car. I do have contacts at Peachtree Ford, so I am going to get my car serviced there from now on. But, i would not reccommend you purchasing one there b/c the price will be higher. (guessing). It is in a rich area.

Let me know when you get one. I am going to post up to see if their are any more 05/06 owners in GA. Or any other good mustang guys that want to meet up and cruise.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Alan Vigil Ford is suppose to be pretty good to deal with. Their largest dealship is south of Atlanta, it is in Morrow. About 10 minutes outside of the heart of Atlanta

Drew

·
Registered
135 Posts
AVOID Team Ford in Marietta and Jim Tidwell's World Ford in Kennesaw. They don't give you vaseline when they bend you over.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Yeah I live in Kennesaw and I stopped by Tidwell's to look at an 04 Cobra and the salesman freakin hounded me about trading my car in when I told him repeatedly that all I wanted to do was LOOK! I have heard good things about Alan Vigil Ford, definetely worth chec out

Drew

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Performance

If you plan to turn the wick up after you buy her, you might consider Gene Evans Ford (www.gefracing.com). They advertise heavily in the mags, and have some of the best prices for FRPP pieces I've seen.

Seems to me if you want to get a car tweaked to suit you, you'll have fewer hassles with warranty and work issues with an outfit that sells and installs performance Ford parts all the time.

tripleblack

·
Registered
135 Posts
And the people in Gene Evans parts department are rude....

·
Registered
415 Posts
I got my 05 from Courtesy Ford in Conyers. From my experiences with them they really care about the customer and treat customers very nice. I had an unusual defect that required my car sitting at the dealership for three weeks while everyone was waiting for Ford to finish remanufacturing a new part. The dealership paid for a rental car for all three weeks even though I drive 100 miles roundtrip to work everyday. The owner of the dealship did not like my car having to be at the shop that long and got Ford to give me the extended warranty free (costs about $1,000).

If you like, I can get the name of the saleman my wife used - she surprised me with the car last Christmas. He was fantastic. No pressure or car salesman crap.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good Dealer in Kansas

If you are looking for a good reliable dealer in Kansas, try John at Bob Allen Ford in Kansas 913 381 3000I picked up my Stang on Saturday and they treated me very well.

They will do X-plan orders as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts