Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud owner of a 1990 5.0 lx convertible. i'm originally from pompano beach, FL (just north of ft, lauderdale) i had a considerable amount of work done on my stang at Mustang Specialties in pompano beach and was very pleased with thier work. However i have since relocated to Orlando, FL for college. between school and work it is nearly impossible to head back down to pompano and have mustang specialties finish up the rest of the work i need done on my stang. so now i find myself looking for a new mechanic in the east orlando area that specializes in domestic performance, preferably just mustangs, but i'll take whatever i can get. so if somebody could refer me to a good specialty shop or mustang specialty shop that would be awesome. feel free to email @ [email protected] thanks...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Best Ford Specialty Shop in Orlando

I found a small shop of experienced, Factory Certified Techs in Casselberry called Mobile Oval Auto Repair. The owner is a former Shop Foreman for Ford and he knew my 6.0 liter diesel as well as my wife's Explorer better than i could have imagined.

Also their labor rate was $68.00 per Flat Rate Hour, not $92.00 like the local dealer. I figured i save a little over $1200.00 on both vehicles by utilizing them.

They also do " Mobile " repairs, hence the name, " Mobile Oval " .

The address is Welcome to MobileOval.com - Orlando Florida's Best Ford mechanic shop!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Best Small Ford Specialty Shop In Orlando

I've used Mobile Oval for my work trucks for some time now. They are ex- Ford dealer technicians. Very sharp and up to date.

The shop is small, and they usually work by appointment. It's worth it to find someone who has been trained specifically on Ford's to work on your vehicle.

I heard Lamotta Performance is pretty good too, but there much more expensive for the same quality repairs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are lot shops but they will charge you lot. Most of the people use their personal professionals. By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable auto repair professionals. I used it to find them for my vehicles. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local auto repair professionals. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me.

Orlando Auto Repair & Services - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds

·
Registered
6,048 Posts