Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Someone backed into me and left a nice hitch print in my bumper cover. I am currently in the process of trying to get the crease pushed out but I would like to find a take off in Dark Candy Apple Red. I would also consider another color but it would take extra prep.

Has anyone dealt with aftermarket replacements and painting them? I am concerned about fit and paint chipping.

She never is in excellent condition except for the bumper cover so I'd like to get her back to normal.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
572 Posts
ebay, search "mustang takeoff"

·
Registered
412 Posts
If you want to drive to NC I'll give you mine: dark candy apple red

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've ran in to the same problem and was able to get a take-off bumper cover off eBay that was in nearly perfect condition for way cheaper then the dealer wanted. If you look around you might be able to find the same color too, but try and find one off the same year as your car because the color will be closer then that of a different year. Good luck

·
Registered
412 Posts
I've been trying to sell mine locally for months for$40 with no luck. You can't give these parts away unless you want to go through the hassle of shipping. I'll probably throw mine in the ditch out back and burn it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts