Ford Mustang Forum banner

looking for alternative wheel options that will fit 1968 CSRP Granada 4 lug ?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  MustangBrandon 
#1 ·
Finishing up CSRP Granada disk brake Swap2 conversion, we opted for the 4 lug kit, will be daughters car and wanted her to have one spare. Any ideas on other models of cars with 14 inch wheels that will accept the original hub caps and clear? I went to the local scrap yards and they weren't too helpful. I think I need to have a few makes and models in mind before returning. one guy recommended wheel spacers. not wild about that - looking for someone that has been down this path if possible to help me out.
if anyone has questions on CSRP install, I can help you possibly. I installed the whole ball of wax, booster, new MC and brake lines. Also upper and lower control arms, shocks and springs.

#3 ·
4 lug wheels for Granada swap

We have a 4 lug rear end also, so she'd be carrying two spares if we had gone to 5 lug in front. I believe there are more recent 14 inch wheels from other makes that people have found fit over the caliper. I just don't recall which.

#5 ·
Sacmustang; A little research online with wheel retailers will show that (I believe) you are looking for a early-70's to mid-80's Nissan Z, ZX, or SX wheel. Also on the list is various Toyota 4-lug wheels of similar vintage. You should have a "Pick-A-Part" somewhere close; good place to spend some time and not much $$.
Good luck and Happy Tromping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.